Thursday, August 14, 2014

IELTS SPEAKING : WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT X?

Cô Thùy ED sẽ tiếp tục gửi đến các em dạng câu hỏi tiếp theo trong chuyên đề về IELTS Speaking : WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT X?
Các dạng câu hỏi thường gặp trong câu hỏi loại này là :
What do you like most about student life?
- What do you like most about your job?
- What is the best thing about your city?
- What is your favourite type of weather?
1. CÔNG THỨC :
Khi giám khảo hỏi bạn dạng câu hỏi này, bạn nên trả lời theo thứ tự:
- Đưa ra khía cạnh về X mà bạn thích nhất.
- Giải thích vì sao.
Các dạng ngôn ngữ được sử dụng :
• Sử dụng trạng từ biến đổi động từ ( adverbs modifying verbs) để diễn tả mức độ thích:
- I specially like playing the piano.
- Students particularly enjoy going to bars andrestaurants.
• Sử dụng cấu trúc song song một cách chính xác:
- I like going to the cinema, watching TV andplaying video games.
• Sử dụng những từ nối câu đơn giản
- Although the city has developed very fast , it’sstill not very expensive.
- I don’t like travelling to work, but I enjoy my job. 
Like2

2. NATIVE SPEAKER WORDS:
Dưới đây là một số từ mới sẽ giúp ích cho bạn trong chủ đề này và còn giúp bạn hiểu hơn về câu trả lời mẫu.
• Golden opportunity: a very good opportunity or chance to do something.
- Getting a scholarship to study at Harvard University was a golden opportunity for David.
• Expand /broaden/ widen (somebody’s) horizons : to increase somebody’s knowledge sothat they think about or consider things they didn’t before.
- My father always told me that I should got ravelling and see the world as it would help expand my horizons.
• Salsa (dancing) : a type of dance from South America, where couples dance together
- I’ve also wanted to try Salsa dancing because it looks like a lot of fun and the men seem so sexy.
• Yoga :a type of exercise originally from India which exercises the body through stretchung and breathing exercises
- Although I don’t play any sports, I’m quite fit because I do yoga frequently.
• Coast :the area of land next to the sea.
- Susan wanted to move nearer the coast so that she could go swimming and sailing whenever she wanted.
• The odd: not often, rarely
- I don’t like my current company ; I work reallyhard and although I get the odd “well done” from my manager, I don’t feel my work is appreciated at all.
• Typhoon: a very strong, violent and dangerous type of storm with strong wind.
- Pete was sailing in the Pacific Ocean when his yacht was caught in a typhoon. The storm blew his boat about 500 kilometres,but he was lucky and survived
• Breeze: a very soft and gently wind
- We had a lovely afternoon together, drinking tea and chatting in the garden with a lot of sunshine and a gentle breeze.
• Value: to think that something is important or valuable
- Most companies value experience over education qualifications.
• All year round : all year, at all times of the year
- I could tell my grandmother’s health wasn’t very good because she felt cold all year round.
Vào ĐÂY để xem các bài học thú vị khác
Like Fanpage của cô để tương tác với cô nhiều hơn các bạn nhé ^^   https://www.facebook.com/IeltsCoThuyEd?fref=ts
Lịch khai giảng các lớp mới của cô các bạn nhé http://thuyed.com/blog/category/lich-khai-giang/

0 comments:

Post a Comment