Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Bài mẫu Speaking (Vegetables & Fruit -News)

Hôm nay chúng ta tiếp tục học một bài mẫu trả lời của phần thi Speaking các em nhé ^^
PART I: Fruit and vegetables
1. Do you usually eat fruit and vegetables every day?
• Yes, I do. I usually have bananas with my cereal at breakfast time, an apple for lunch, and sometimes I have melon or some other types of fruit after the main meal. I eat lots of vegetables each day as well because they’re good for me.
2. What kind of fruit do you enjoy the most?
• I really love bananas because I enjoy the flavour and the fact that they are convenient to take to school, and they fill us up easily. They’re also healthy.
3. Did you enjoy the same type of fruit when you were a child?
• No, I don’t think so. I used to hate peeling the skin of bananas, so I never really enjoyed eating them. Then, when I got a bit older, I changed my mind.
4. Do you prefer to eat fruit or vegetables?
• Sometimes, I think I prefer vegetables because they are always part of the meal, not separate, so it’s easier to get enough vegetables to stay healthy. But then, fruit is so sweet and delicious. I guess I enjoy both fruit and vegetables equally.
Shopping
5. Where do you normally go shopping?
• I tend to go shopping at the local shopping mall, but it depends on whether I’m shopping for clothes or whether I’m shopping for food. If it’s fresh food, I usually go to the markets because they have the freshest produce and it’s cheap.
6. What do you like about shopping in this place?
• Well, I like the mall because everything is in one place and it’s so convenient and easy. And I enjoy the markets for the atmosphere and the better prices.
7. Do you prefer to shop by yourself or with other people?
• If I’m shopping for clothes and so on, I like to go with my friends because it’s always good to get an opinion on what looks good, and my friends are always honest. There’s nothing worse than buying something, getting it home, and then never wearing it again!
8. Is there anything that you don’t enjoy about shopping?
• I don’t really like spending too much money – then when I get home, I feel guilty about going shopping! So, I like o find bargains and get my money’s worth. Oh, and I hate it when I buy something, and it practically falls apart after the first wash. That’s so annoying!
PART II: Example
Describe an exciting piece of news you received.
You should say:
What type of news it was - sister’s baby
How you received it and who told you - sister’s husband phoned
Where you were when you received the news - excited, rushed to hospital
And mention how you reacted when you got the news and what you did afterwards.

Chi tiết xem tại ĐÂY

0 comments:

Post a Comment