Monday, September 8, 2014

Bài mẫu Speaking (Travel - Tourism - People)

Hôm nay cô Thùy mang tới cho các em mẫu trả lời cho 3 phần trong Speaking IELTs các em nhé ^^

PART 1: Travel
1. Are you interested in travel at all?
- Yes, I am. I’d love to go abroad and learn more about different culture and people. I have only been to Asian countries, never to Europe or South America, for example.

2. Who would you prefer to go on holiday with, family or friends?
- I’d prefer to go with friends. When I was younger, I enjoyed holidays with my family, but now, I’d like to go with people my age who enjoy the same things as me.
3. If you had to travel a long distance, how would you prefer to travel?
- By plane is really the best just because it’s quicker, though it would have been really interesting to travel by boat or train in the past. You could see much more of the countryside then and make the travelling part of the holiday.
speaking

Chi tiết xem tại ĐÂY

0 comments:

Post a Comment