Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ielts Speaking: What do you want/ hope to do (in the future)?

ôm nay cô Thùy ED sẽ giúp các em tìm hiểu kĩ hơn về các điểm ngữ pháp cần chú ý khi trả lời câu hỏi :” What do you want/ hope to do (in the future)?” nhé ^^
Chúng ta sẽ cùng theo dõi 2 đoạn hội thoại mẫu của 2 thí sinh thi IELTS Alice và David:

-Interviewer: What do you want to do when you finish university?
-Alice: What I really hope to do is work for an NGO here in HCMC. I would like to find a purpose in life – I don’t want to just worry about success and making money like a lot of people nowadays. I think it it would be so rewarding and challenging to work as a volunteer. If I work really hard and save enough money, then I will go to Europe and get a master’s

-Interviewer: Tell me about your future ambitions.
-David: What I’d really like to do in the future is pretty simple: I’d like to find a good job, which will hopefully lead to a stable career, get maried to a lovely girl and start a family. I hope to be able to affor a nice apartment to bring up our children. I think this would give me a great sense of pleasure and security. If I strive hard, I think I can achieve this in less than 10 years.
speaking-what do you hope
I) Điểm ngôn ngữ 1: Sử dụng động từ “Hope” và “Would like”.


Chi tiết xem tại ĐÂY

0 comments:

Post a Comment